This year (3 August – 2 September), Aberdeen Centre in Richmond has turned into Little Italy to introduce you to the best of Italian culture.
- Sicilian Horse Cart
- The Colosseum
- The Gondola
- Historic Collectibles & Artifacts
- Italian luxury cars & motorcycles
- Drawings of Renaissance sculptures
- FREE Italian coffee tastings (24-25th, 1-4PM)
There will also be performances at the end of August:
- Italian Men’s Choir of Canada – 24th: 2PM & 2:45PM
- Famee Furlane Italian Dancers – 25th: 1 & 1:50PM
- Sicilian Folkloristic Dancers – 25th: 2:45PM
- Live performances by the gondolier, Gladiator, and Carnevale Jester – every Sat & Sun: 1-4PM
Sorry for the belated post!